Before Your Appointment
Dulce Lash Lounge visits are by appointment only.
Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you and we request that you please review our cancellation policy.
Your timely arrival is appreciated.
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on mascara.
- Do not perm or tint your natural lashes.
- Plan to set aside 2 hours for your full set appointment and 1.5 hours for your fill appointment.
- It is okay to keep in your contact lenses during the procedure.
- Pictures of the look you desire are welcome and encouraged.
- You will be expected to keep your eyes closed during the entire procedure while laying flat. makes for a great nap!
- Before fill appointments please deep clean your lashes of any make-up residue and buildup.
After Your Appointment
- Avoid using oil-based products on the eyelash extensions.
- Avoid waterproof eye makeup.
- Do not use a regular eyelash curler.
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face or let the shower head hit your lashes directly.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well.
- Try to avoid sleeping constantly on one side or on your face.
- Wait 2 hours after your appointment before getting the lashes wet.
- Only wear mascara that is made for use with eyelash extensions.
As your natural lashes fall out due to the growth cycle, you will need fills when new lashes grow. At first you may find you need a fill every 2 weeks. As you become accustomed to the extensions and with a little practice maintaining the lashes, the time between refills can be extended to 3-4 weeks. It is an individual process. We lose one eyelash almost every day. We also grow a new lash to replace the one that fell out. However, factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general after care will affect how long the lashes last. Please do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own, seek professional help from your technician. Please note: we will not be held liable for any damage that you may cause by trying to remove the eyelash extensions outside of Dulce Lash Lounge personnel.